Sawmill line with combined Chipper-Canter
OSKOBLOCK pressed blocks benefits
OSKO-INVEST has been manufacturing pressed blocks for pallets since 2022. The Company operates up-to-date and high-tech equipment IMAL-PAL (Italy). Computerized systems enables obtaining pressed blocks with desired shape with stable parameters and constant quality. Each block automaticaly controlled by weight, density and dimensions.
- OSKOBLOCK blocks consist of homogeneous pre-treated softwood chips.
- Wood chips are mixed with a high quality binder:
- urea-formaldehyde resin of low toxicity (KFMT),
- ammonium sulfate (NH4)2 SO4 aqueous solution,
- paraffin emulsion (paraffin content 60%).
- After that, the chips are pressed under high temperature with steam supply.
- In the long run a high-quality homogeneous wood material with unique properties.
High nail retraction resistance
The nail retraction resistance has an average value of at least 5.5 kN.
Our advanced drying process prevents pest infestation and mould.
The durability of pressed blocks is higher than one of lumber brackets. Density exceeds 600 kg/m³.
Protected against fungi, mold and insect pests.
High performance resistance to temperature fluctuations and humidity.
High moisture resistance
The blocks manufacturing employs urea formaldehyde resin, which provides protection against moisture destruction.
OSLOBLOCKs size range
The company stands for the efficient and resource-saving use of timber. All residual materials after woodworking (sawdust and wood chips) are used to produce pallet blocks up to 70,000 m³ per year.
Total quality management
- On-line measurement of the amount of chips used and checking of the mixing ratio
- Continuous on-line checking of moisture
- Check the size of the strand and the chip structure
- Permanent monitoring of the amount of glue used
- Monitoring the pressing parameters
- In-line examination of the weight and height of the blocks after capping
- Visual checking during cooling and palletiation
OSKOBLOCK products catalog
We produce lumber with maximum efficiency and economy of natural resources, which are able to satisfy the needs with the highest quality requirements.
Wide range of standard chip blcok sizes with stable geometry 70х70 mm, 75х75 mm, 95х95 mm, 78х98 (СР) mm, 98х143 (epal) mm, 143х143 (epal) mm
Pallet boards of high quality softwood with a thickness from 15 mm and with length up to 4000 mm.
OSKO-INVEST offer for warehouses, manufacturing and logistics companies kits for pallets assembling of various sizes and load capacities.
Our latest news and articles
«Forest workers day» is celebrated not only by the specialists of forestry, forest guards, and people working in the timber, woodworking and pulp and paper enterprises, but also those who loves, appreciates and respects him.
On Saturday, July 3, we played our first futsal match. We hope this will become a good tradition.
On the last Saturday of April, we carried out a general cleaning of the plant. The remains of debris after construction were removed, lawns were prepared and the surrounding area was cleaned.